Pinterest Verification

Monday, January 2, 2017

January Vibes

Happy 2017! Here's hoping for a cozy, colorful and fun new year. Instead of the same old resolutions, this year I'm choosing a theme: COMMUNITY. I'm hoping to make some new friends, strengthen my current relationships, volunteer, and get more involved in local politics and events. It feels like a good year to build up a strong community of loved ones and like-minded pals. Speaking of which, Matt and I will be getting married in front of our amazing families and closest friends this April. WOOHOO! It's gonna be an exciting year. I can feel it already.

It's time to kick off this year's monthly vibes series with January. This month, I'm feeling clean, bright, and minimal but cozy vibes. I'm loving the mix of cooler pastels with warmer natural tones and stark white. It combines a sense of the freshness of a new year and a desire to purge or cleanse with a sense of hygge (apparently the buzzword of 2016) and a desire for winter coziness.

What vibes are you feeling this January?

XOXO/Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment