Pinterest Verification

Friday, July 1, 2016

JULY VIBES

(clockwise from top right): one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight (can't find)

I'm updating the old Monthly Moodz series that I used to post and instead of focusing on things to do, eat or wear each month, I decided to create collages of random images that draw me in and give me strong vibes of the month at hand. That way it becomes more of a creative and inspirational activity for me. If you still would like suggestions for things to do, eat and wear, don't fret! We will still be posting our seasonal to do lists.

For July, I'm feeling bodies of water, geometric patterns, strong lines, and fun combinations of reds, corals, pinks, and blues. I do realize Brigitte Bardot is wearing a sweater in that first image, which doesn't really scream summer, but the photo as a whole was giving me July vibes, with the beer and sombrero and such. Anyhow, collages and mood boards have been my jam lately, so expect to see some more in the near future.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment