Pinterest Verification

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Things We Heart: Flair

Things We Heart: Flair from Honey and Smoke Studio
Today on Things We Heart we're celebrating flair! I've been collecting flair since my American Girl days, when Grin Pins were all the rage. But I must say, pin makers have been upping their game lately and now you can find virtually anything in pin form. Avocados? Yup! David Lynch's head? Check! A gold Xanax bar? You bet! You can find some of my favorite flair in the round-up above and the links to shop each pin below.


Now I just have to find the perfect denim jacket to decorate! ;)

XOXO

P.S. The Best Friend Pizza Slice Pins and the Popsicle BFF Pins would be ESPECIALLY perfect gifts for your besties for Best Friends Day (today) or any day really!

No comments:

Post a Comment