Pinterest Verification

Friday, June 24, 2016

Nailed It!: Sail La Vie by Sinful Colors

I'm starting a new post series called "Nailed It!" where I will feature fun new nail colors as I try them out. Today we're looking at a beautiful baby blue called Sail La Vie by Sinful Colors. I found it at my local Target store for only $2.04. BARGAIN. It reminds me of summer afternoons spent at the neighborhood pool and it is the EXACT same shade of blue as the hydrangeas that are blooming at my mum's house. The color went on smoothly and the applicator brush was easy to use. I believe I put two thin coats on my nails for these photos (don't mind my less-than-stellar nail painting skills). All in all, it's a fun, summery blue that will add a bright pop of color to any outfit.


How do you feel about Sail La Vie? Would you try it out?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment