Pinterest Verification

Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring/Summer Capsule Wardrobe: Five Dresses for Work

Spring/Summer Capsule Wardrobe: Five Dresses for Work from Honey and Smoke Studio
I've been itching to completely redo my wardrobe for some time now. And with the changing of the seasons and the warmer weather we've been having in the south, it feels like the perfect time to dream up a spring/summer capsule wardrobe. I also thought it would be fun to post my finds here, in a sort of mini-series, to show off some cute and affordable seasonal pieces to wear over the next six months.

My magic capsule wardrobe number is FIVE. So I'll be posting clothing categories in fives, like five dresses for work/five dresses for play, five tops for work,/five tops for play, etc. I'll end up with a spring/summer capsule wardrobe of 30 items (not including accessories, bags, shoes or cardigans). Note that I spend most of my time at work in an office setting (8:00-5:00 ERRYDAY) so this particular plan and type of work clothing is what works for me and my personal lifestyle and should be altered to fit your lifestyle, especially if you don't work in an office setting.

I'm kicking off the first installment of my spring/summer capsule wardrobe with five dresses for work. To me, dresses are by far the EASIEST thing to wear to work (as long as it fits well and is comfy). All you have to do is slip it on, throw on some shoes + accessories and you're out the door. See below for some fun warm weather work-appropriate dresses.

Spring/Summer Capsule Wardrobe: Five Dresses for Work from Honey and Smoke Studio

Spring/Summer Capsule Wardrobe: Five Dresses for Work from Honey and Smoke Studio

Spring/Summer Capsule Wardrobe: Five Dresses for Work from Honey and Smoke Studio

Spring/Summer Capsule Wardrobe: Five Dresses for Work from Honey and Smoke Studio

Spring/Summer Capsule Wardrobe: Five Dresses for Work from Honey and Smoke Studio

Cute, huh? And we just completed the first step in checking off #7 on our Spring 2016 To Do List. Woohoo!

How do you feel about the trendiness of capsule wardrobes? You can read more about them HERE and HERE. Would you wear any of these dresses to work? Sound off in the comments below.

XOXO.

2 comments:

  1. The orange one is totally my thing! Love the color! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAS. Such a fun pop of color. And I love the style and fabric.

      Delete