Pinterest Verification

Monday, October 5, 2015

WORK-APPROPRIATE COSTUMES

If you work full-time in an office but still want to celebrate Halloween to the fullest, you may want to check out this short round-up of work-appropriate costumes. All of these costumes are fairly easy to make PLUS you probably already have a lot of the materials at home. I will definitely be donning one of these cuties at my office Halloween party later this month. Stay tuned to see which costume I chose!











Hope you enjoyed this round-up of office-appropriate costumes created by some awesomely creative ladies! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I love how easy these are (especially the 1st two and last one). I wasn't planning on dressing up this year, but now you've got me thinking about what solid color dresses I have & what object they could become.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm definitely a fan of costumes that use things I already have. I'm thinking the cactus costume might be the winner for me this year...plant biology, cactus...makes sense, right? Haha.

      Delete