Pinterest Verification

Monday, February 2, 2015

MONTHLY MOODZ // February 2015

Welcome, February! - the last month left before the spring-time months! Woohoo! Don't get me wrong...I DO love winter. It just drags on for too long and every February I look extra-forward to the flowers and grass and birds and sunshine that spring brings. For this last month of winter, we're dreaming of nights snuggling by the fire and binge-watching Netflix, celebrating the myriad forms of love in our lives, and eating some damn good desserts. Here is my monthly mood board for February...


top row:

1. Looking at this painting by Claire Desjardins is creating some much-needed brightness in these gloomy days.

2. Boyfriend and I are planning on constructing a Valentine's Day sheet fort and watching our favorite love stories, like Annie Hall.

3. This month I'm gonna start practicing my handwriting! I've enrolled in a calligraphy course on Skillshare for starters but I've heard that with calligraphy it's better to take a class with an instructor than to try to teach yourself. Challenge accepted!

middle row:

4. This hair color inspiration photo of Elizabeth Olsen keeps popping up on my Pinterest and in my files, Maybe it's a hint! No, it's DEFINITELY time to get my unruly hair chopped and colored and I'm planning on something very similar to this.

5. These Floral Friendship Bracelets from Oh Joy! and Bash Please would be great for Galentine's Day or even for Mother's Day later on down the line.

6. I'm going to attempt to make this Banana Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Dulce de Leche Frosting for Valentine's Day this year. It looks intimidating but also DELICIOUS so I'll give it a whirl!

bottom row:

7. This Love Note Pad from Tokketok is so cute! That's something everyone could use a little more of - love letters! Maybe that should be on more New Year's Resolution lists...

What are YOUR monthly moodz for February? XOXO

P.S. HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment