Pinterest Verification

Friday, January 2, 2015

MONTHLY MOODZ // JANUARY 2015

Hello friends! And HELLO January! I LOVE the beginning of January...something about the fresh start/blank slate aspect of a brand new year. The promise that THIS year everything is gonna be different and THIS year everything is gonna be great. That I'll be more organized, productive, social, creative - the list goes on and on. It's a nice feeling, if a bit ambitious. I've rounded up a few ideas that I'd like to focus on or try this month. Here is my monthly mood board for January...


1. This outfit from Cashmere in Style is the perfect party look for winter - chic all-black with a pop of red lips and a bit of festive sparkle thrown in. It even looks weather-appropriate for our more mild Georgia winters!

2. I didn't send Christmas cards this past holiday season so I'm considering starting a new tradition of sending New Year's cards instead. These cards from Rifle Paper Co. are my top choice for sending 2015 wishes to my loved ones.

3. January is a time for comfort foods, especially when a winter cold or flu hits. I would love to learn to make pho at home for days when some soul-warming is in high demand. This recipe for homemade vegetarian pho from Kitchen Treaty looks like a great place to start!

4. When the winter blues kick in, sometimes you just want to spend the whole day snoozing in bed. On days like that, a sleep mask is crucial for keeping out the overly bright winter sun. Try making one yourself with this fun DIY tutorial from A Beautiful Mess!

5. Also from A Beautiful Mess, I found these tips for goal-setting to be really inspiring. I especially liked this idea of setting up a rewards system for accomplishing weekly goals - a perfect way to get started on those New Year's resolutions!

What are YOUR Monthly Moodz for January?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment