Pinterest Verification

Friday, January 23, 2015

HAPPY THOUGHTS VOL. 001

It's important to hold tight to the bright spots that pop up in winter, especially if you're suffering from the seasonal blues like myself. Here are some things that have been making me happy lately:

mastering the art of cooking pancakes.

playing croquet on our new backyard croquet lawn - created by the magnificent boyfriend. More on this later!

watching the movie Palo Alto (I'm weirdly intrigued by movies about deviant youth from backward places, like Kids, Spring Breakers, Gummo etc).

dressing like Mrs. Robinson when I'm lounging around the house (I'm talking leopard leggings, silky kimonos, red fingernails, the whole deal)

listening to Sally Draper's Secret Dorm Party playlist on Songza, as recommended by Oh Happy Day!

replacing the buttons on my vintage '60s wool coat (and rehemming tomorrow!).

coloring as stress relief, like THESE beautiful meditative coloring pages but - let's be real - I colored some Barbie coloring pages too.

smoothies and smoothies and more smoothies. I can't get enough of them. I'm craving summer-time and sunshine something awful.

THIS Valentine's card printable screams happiness to me. It reminds me of one of my favorite movies, That Thing You Do.

cat cafes. WHAT.

I hope y'all enjoyed the list. Have a wonderful weekend! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment