Pinterest Verification

Monday, December 1, 2014

MONTHLY MOODZ // DECEMBER 2014 EDITION

Hello, hello, December! November was great [especially Thanksgiving!] but now it's time for another favorite month - December! I'm having visions of snow days, warm socks, winter bonfires and marathoning my favorite Christmas movies. Here is my monthly mood board for December 2014...


1. Decorating your bar or bar cart, like this one seen on Design Sponge, is a great way to add a little festive cheer to every corner of your home. I'm planning on adding some fun + colorful touches to my built-in bookshelf bar to go along with my bold decor. Stay tuned!

2. It's always good to have a tacky Christmas sweater, like this one from Urban Outfitters, on hand! You never know when the Tacky Sweater Party invites will start rolling in. Plus they're totally appropriate to wear around the Christmas tree with your family back home. Check out eBay for some fun vintage ones [although they can get pricey this time of year!].

3. Every year I think about making aebleskiver for breakfast on Christmas Day but every year I don't end up doing it. THIS year will be the year with help from this simple recipe by The Baker Upstairs.

4. I'm planning on teaching myself to play some Christmas carols on my ukulele this year. "Mele Kalikimaka," anyone? I'm hoping to get some help from THIS book or THIS one.

5. Mini pom pom garlands have been trendy for years now but they're just SO freakin cute. I'm gonna craft some garlands to hang around the house and add some individual pom pom ornaments to my cacti, kinda like these Pinecone Pom Pom Decorations.

What are YOUR Monthly Moodz for December?

No comments:

Post a Comment