Pinterest Verification

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

GIFT GUIDE // FOR THE COLLEGE GRAD


In all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, we sometimes forget about other December happenings, like fall semester college graduation. It hasn't even really hit me yet that I'm graduating from university in a week, but it is a thing, and other people are doing it, too. If you have a soon-to-be college graduate in your life, we've got you covered on the perfect gifts to celebrate his or her accomplishments [although most of these are geared towards the gals...SORRY!]. Although I am proud of myself, I'm not really doing any sort of big celebration - I'm kind of a non-traditional student in that I've been in and out of school for years and I just don't really feel like making a big deal of it. But, for those of you with graduation parties or dinners to attend, check out the links below to find the perfect graduation gift!

FOR THE GRAD WHO TOOK A LITTLE LONGER TO FINISH COLLEGE [guilty!]:

Beyonce Wasn't Built In A Day Tee from Swank Blue [$30]
Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie, Puffin Chalk Edition from Amazon [$6]

FOR THE GRAD WHO ALREADY HAS A JOB LINED UP:

Lucite Stapler from Anthropologie [$32]
Gold Business Card Holder from russell+hazel [$28]

FOR THE GRAD WHO'S UNSURE OF WHAT'S NEXT [also guilty!]:

Get It Girl! Print from Charm and Gumption on Etsy [$5 for instant download]
The Graduate on DVD from Amazon [$6]

Happy gifting! And CONGRATS, grads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment