Pinterest Verification

Saturday, November 1, 2014

MONTHLY MOODZ // NOVEMBER 2014

Welcome, November! This month is home to another one of my favorite holidays - Thanksgiving. November is a month to focus on nesting, comfort and spending sweet times with loved ones. The temperatures are finally manageable and being a complete homebody is totally acceptable. Yay! Here is my monthly mood board...
1. This month I'm following along with Apartment Therapy's STYLE CURE to makeover my bedroom. I'm taking inspiration from Oh Happy Day's new bedroom renovation. The black walls and that swing! Swoon.

2. These gold taper candles from West Elm would look perfect on a Thanksgiving table!

3. I love the combo of the red coat and dark sage green tights in this outfit featured on The Sartorialist. Both ladies look so chic!

4. These DIY Fall Leaf Animals would be a fun + cheap craft to do with all of my nieces/nephew over the Thanksgiving holiday. A great way to get outside and be creative with nature!

5. These Mini Wreath Placecards would be awesome for Thanksgiving! A cheap and easy way to add some personalization and fun to your place settings!

6. As much as I LOVE pumpkin pie, I like to have a variety of pie flavors at Thanksgiving. These Apple Galettes with Salted Caramel look YUMMY.

What are YOUR monthly moodz for November?

No comments:

Post a Comment