Pinterest Verification

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

PLANT BEBES // SANSEVIERIA SPOTLIGHT

Today in my PLANT BEBES series we will be focusing on my Sansevieria trifasciata or "snake plant." I call him Severus (Harry Potter WHAT). Here are his portraits:



I really like how his leaves shoot straight upward. And the wavy stripes and yellowish outline are fun, too. Apparently these guys are super easy to take care of because mine has been a bit neglected and is still thriving. They like lots of indirect sunlight and minimal watering. They should only be repotted if their roots are breaking their pot. And you should try to keep the leaves from getting too dusty by wiping them with a soft, damp cloth every now and then. That way they can soak up more sun.

Stay tuned for an update on my SANSEVIERIA PLANT BEBE in the Spring. Until then, check out my upcoming FIDDLE LEAF FIG PLANT BEBE post on October 1st! It will be the last PLANT BEBE post until March or April!

No comments:

Post a Comment