Pinterest Verification

Friday, August 1, 2014

MONTHLY MOODZ // AUGUST 2014

Hello hello, kittens! It's the first of August, which means it's the LAST official month of summer. UGH. While all the seasons have their merits, it's especially hard for me to say goodbye to summer every year. The end of summer means it's time to snap out of this lazy, hazy summer-time dream I've been absorbed in for the last two months and start being more structured and motivated. But, until then, I'm going to ENJOY the month of August and try to make the most of the next thirty-one days of summer.  Here is my monthly mood board...


1. I got a lap loom for my birthday last week and I CAN'T WAIT to start creating woven wall hangings! I'm taking inspiration from many sources, like this vibrant kilim pillow from Leif.

2. I love this cute all-black Proenza Schouler outfit on Kirsten Dunst, as featured in Vogue Paris. It has a flowy, relaxed shape while still looking structured and pulled-together.  And, of course, I love the pop of color on the lips!

3. I've been getting WAY into indoor gardening with my cacti + succulent bebes and these terra cotta pots have the perfect balance of earthiness and glamour. You can find the DIY post at The Hunted Interior.

4. I'm trying to redo my kitchen on a very limited budget this month. This black + white kitchen, as featured on Apartment Therapy's The Kitchn, is providing some major color and organization inspiration.

5. Panzanella is my new favorite meal because it is so yummy and easily customizable. This photo comes from the blog VMAC & cheese. You should try it out!


What are YOUR monthly moodz for August?

No comments:

Post a Comment